www.tyatv.com Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MemberlistPosting Rules  MemberlistTY Chat SearchYamaha Parts FinderMemberlistOn-Line Store MemberlistVIP

Log in to check your private messagesActive Topic (24h)  (12h)  Log in to check your private messagesMapMemberlistTY.NET Classifieds Log in to check your private messagesTY Webmail

MemberlistTY Tech

MemberlistTY Home

MemberlistTY Forum

MemberlistTY 4Stroke Forum

how do i make my banshee fast???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tyatv.com Forum Index -> Raptor, YFZ450, Banshee...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yamaha bud

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: how do i make my banshee fast??? Reply with quote

I have a 98 banshee and i want to make it insanely fast, any suggestions,
thanks,
buddy
clutch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the engine is in good shape I would start with a good set of pipes and air box mods. With pipes and jetting you won't believe the difference. If you really want serious power check with some of the proven engine builders and go with a package deal. After pipes the cost of fast goes way up, you will need some deep pockets

Best to do some research so you will end up with something you can use. You didn't say what your intensions are. Drags only, hill shooter, sand box, dirt, etc. The options are endless, porting, strokers (over 500cc) nitrous, 400cc cylinders, all $$$$$$$$$$$.

Enjoy it. Yamaha Rule

09 Rhino sport with siezmic doors, winch, two piece windshield, rear window, 14in wheels with terra cross tires, mirrors, rear bumper, skid plates for the sides, front bash plate, dyna mat in the dog house.
Octane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LRD has a triple-cylinder kit for the Banshees.
The power options for a Banshee are almost limitless, its just a matter of how much you can afford to spend and how much dependability you are willing to give up.

bansheecub

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get some cheetahcub cylinders and shearer pipes, you wont be dissappointed
az426

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's all you gotta do...throw all of of your money at it,spend all your time wrenching on it ,repeat the first 2 scenarios numerous times then realize that its not what you wanted and sell it for a huge loss.your going down a well traveled road young grasshopper Excercise
if you want it faster than stock.put on a set of pipes(any popular brand-with silencers),rejet the thing with good air filters on it and have a blast.a banshee is way more responsive to the pipes than any machine has ever been.good luck.

TopGunnYFZ450

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like said above the Banshee has no limit on making it go fast. Its just how fast can you afford to go?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tyatv.com Forum Index -> Raptor, YFZ450, Banshee... All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: